Adopt a Musician
In Planning: An Orchestra
Every year, it is a moment of joy and excitement when the orchestra first appears on stage to trace the spirit of the music in front of a fastidious audience. Young talents from all over the world with very different social and musical backgrounds make music on stage together with international soloists, united by music. They learn that playing together can be a valuable source of mutual enrichment. It is the aim of the Academy to share this inspiring experience with young, ambitious musicians.
Become a member of our Festival family and pave the way for intercultural exchange by “adopting” one of the young musicians – a cost of € 1,000. The total cost of a full scholarship for one Academy participant is about € 3,500.
Good reasons for “adopting” a musician
1. Your sponsorship makes one of the full scholarships for the 2019 Academy possible.
2. Through your generosity, you are investing in the musical future of the next generation.
3. You are invited to visit the Academy's concert for free and to meet your “adopted musician” personally during the 27th Moritzburg Festival.
4. Your donation is tax-deductible in Germany.
Our thanks to you
1. Get to know your “adoptive musician” in advance, through a photograph and CV mailed to you
2. Listing in our Festival Booklet (published in August)
3. Listing in the Academy section of our website