We are looking forward to the Moritzburg Festival 2020. We have found a way to bring culture and health together with the following alterations to this year’s festival:
1. All concerts (Moritzburg Castle, Lutheran Church Moritzburg, and Kulturpalast, Dresden) will take place as Open-Air Concerts at the Nordterrasse (North Terrace) of the Moritzburg Castle. The seats for both guests and artists will be arranged following the safety regulations. Therefore, you will be able to enjoy the concerts without having to wear a face mask. However, please follow the general hygiene regulations.
2. If the concert has to be canceled due to bad weather before starting, you will get a full refund for your tickets. You can find up-to-date information on our website and on info sheets around the venue.
3. The Public Rehearsals will take place in the Lutheran Church Moritzburg. We have to limit the capacity. The available seats will be marked according to the health and safety regulations. Please understand if we have reached the limit, we cannot let any more people in the venue.
4. All bought tickets are still valid. For the concerts which were supposed to take place in the Dining Hall of the Moritzburg Castle, the seat number and row stays the same on the Nordterrasse. For concerts, which were supposed to take place either in the Lutheran Church Moritzburg or the Kulturpalast, Dresden, there will be free seating at the Nordterrasse within the bought categories.
5. Unfortunately, we have to cancel the concerts at the Church Steinbach and Elbe Flugzeugwerke. To have your ticket refunded, please send us your bank details
6. The Reading Concerts at the Käthe-Kollwitz-Haus will take place in the garden of the venue. If the events need to be canceled before starting due to weather, you will get a full refund
7. If you would like to return your tickets due to the changed conditions of the Moritzburg Festival 2020, please send your original tickets until Monday, 13th of July, 2020, to our office and include your bank details.
Thank you very much, and we hope to welcome you this summer!
Your Moritzburg Festival-Team